Michael Rotimi Akingboye
CEO (Fram Babatunde MPCS)
FRAM BABATUNDE MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Fram Babatunde MPCS is a source of economic empowerment to our stakeholders through transparent collaborative efforts leveraging on technology, shared knowledge, finances and service to one another and humanity at large.
To be the most desired and preferred Cooperators in every community and the country at large for those who seek economic empowerment in Nigeria.
To be a source of economic empowerment to our stakeholders, community and the country through transparent collaborative efforts leveraging on technology, shared knowledge, external or international funding, finances and service to one another.
Strategic Plan of Action
Our strategies for actualizing our objectives:
- Entrepreneurial education for out of school children.
- Skill acquisition training for Persons living with disabilities Capacity building conferences.
- Institutions Skill acquisition training.
Prisoners Youth development programs.
- Leadership development Programs.
- Career Development Seminars Talent hunt.
- Food Security Programs.
Fram Babatunde Foundation Price For Outstanding Performance Apprenticeship Research and Development Projects. The Cooperative from time to time supports and contributes to the research and development activities carried out by educational institutions and agencies concern for
the interest of scientific progress, technology and society.
JANET DAVID OKON CEO
PROSPER MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
Our vision is to break the walls of poverty, crimes and limitations of all kinds by raising the standard of living of Nigerians from all regions through empowerment and skills acquisition.
Our mission is to provide exceptional opportunities to the unreached people such as the grassroot communities, less privileged (i.e. the widows, orphans, orphans, widowers, teenagers, youths, dropouts, etc) by engaging them in entrepreneurial services and skills acquisition programs that will enhance their lives and making them become useful to themselves and nation at large, and finally become agent of positive transformation to the society and the world. We are also focused on supporting individuals or communities in terms of giving financial support to those with business ideas or plans, such as traders, transportation, farmers, education, etc.
The core values of Prosper Multipurpose Cooperative Society limited are Trust, Integrity, Equity, and Maximisation. We believe with our core values, the lives of millions of Nigerians will be positively transformed through our empowerment programs.
Strategic Plan of Action
Our plan is to reach out to the grassroot as stated in the mission statement such as the rural areas where the lives of the people can be enhanced through empowerment and skills acquisition, thereby bringing hope to the hopeless.
To provide borehole or tap water in rural areas where there’s scarcity of water.
By God’s grace we have been able to reach out and empowered about 5,550 people which include men, women and children for a period of three years (2019 – 2022) since the inception of our NGO.
PASTOR AKAN BASSEY CEO
The operational values of Fingersmark Life Improvement Foundation (FLIF) are Integrity, Equity, Trust, Focus and Maximization. These values keeps us with crowd and maintain a good relationship with our partners, with our funders and with our donors. The founder is one of the personnel implementing and
making sure the values are followed properly across the branches of Fingersmark Life Improvement Foundation.
FINGERSMARK LIFE IMPROVEMENT FOUNDATION
The vision of this foundation was conceived by Pastor Akan Bassey who is also the Country General Coordinator (CGC) of Fingersmark Life Improvement Foundation (FLIF).
The Foundation (FLIF) is registered with Federal Government through her commission, Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) with registration number CAC/IT179397 and through her agency, Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering (SCUML) with registration number Sc091400809.
Also, to raise the standard of living of Nigerians no matter where you come from, through, meaningful programs, activities, projects, and funding as well as to become globally reliable humanitarian organisation with maximum trust, integrity, equity and focus and to establish branches all over the 36 states of the federation of Nigeria including FCT-Abuja.
However, our vision is already established in over 36 states, with their number of local government area (Divisions) leadership and Ward (Catchments)leadership. We have over millions of volunteers across all political wards of the federation.
Few of our objectives are to render humanitarian services during conflict and peace time; to support all identified Rural and Urban areas with community based development projects such as, borehole project, bad transformer replacement and installation, engaging in farming with farming mechanism to encourage economy advancement in the area, and many other identified social responsibilities and empowerment we can support individuals or community; to give financial support for those with business idea (business plan), Agricultural plan, educational plan, transportation plan, etc.
Plan of Action
The project we are seeking for funding is intent to run from 2022 to 2030.
We belief with our core values, we will make millions of Nigerians who are struggling in life to leave poverty
stage and join the competitive societies in businesses, agricultures, transportation, educations, etc by
participating in our sponsored programs, activities and fund disbursement ceremony
ARISE AND SHINE COCOA FARMERS MULTIPORPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Our mission is to transform rural economics and food system by making them more inclusive, productive, resilient and sustainable.
When people see poverty we see opportunities. We envision sustainable rural economics where people can live free from poverty and hunger.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To aggressively and radically eradicate poverty from the grassroots.
- To revitalize and promote agriculture.
- Establishment of Agro-allied industries to engage the teeming youths in area of employment opportunities.
- Organizing seminars, workshop, symposium, training through Government, interventionist Agencies and other NGOs etc for Agricultural Produce and development
- To support the upbringing of children and adolescents by providing household and education support, to combat extreme poverty and to promote healthcare.
- To break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future.
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities.
- Assist in the process of social integration and personal realization of underprivileged children, young people, adults and families.
- To endorse the human rights and in particular the rights of the children and young people as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities.
sTRATEGIC PLAN OF ACTION
Arise and Shine strategic plan of action for 2022-2030 is a seven point strategy built on foundation of farming as a business and pillar for economic, social and cultural development in Nigeria.
These four key pillars are
- Strengthening arise and Shine as an NGO so that we can execute our strategic plan of action.
- Strengthening farmers as entrepreneurs.
- Strengthens the conductive environment by influencing laws, policies, programs, financial mechanism and more to benefit as a business in Nigeria.
These pillars are to be executed while interacting at all time the three cross cutting areas which are
1. WOMEN AND YOUTH IN AGRICULTURE
2. CLIMATE CHANE (HEALTH CRISSIS)
3. INNOVATION FOR FARMERS, ICT, INPUTS, FIN TECH ETC.
We have been able to train youth women and less privilege in various agro skills and training in different senatorial district.
We intend to have innovation hub for diver’s agro sector where we can train and empower people, a hub where you will see reason to give birth to the society.